Application Security Architect, you will be responsible for
increasing Security Awareness among Project Teams and making products
more robust and secure.
This kind of goal tends to be very challenging and includes lots of various activities: from communicating with a customer, explaining, what IT Security means in general and Application Security in particular, advocating consistent approach to security through the whole SDLC for both customer and the Development Team. You will be tracking and helping the team with security-related activities, going deep into project details, creating the security-related artifacts, making contribution into Security Testing etc. Another very common case is when an Application Security Architect is involved in the mature stage of SDLC for security review of already existing product.
· Perform security audits for ongoing projects: both Architecture and Implementation/Code Review;
· Contribute in building Secure Architecture and Design for the new projects or making corrections to the existing ones;
· Work as a Security Advisor helping to establish secure development activities in SDLC end-to-end;
· Perform Security Trainings for Development Teams;
· Communicate with customers and teams, be able to convey the message about importance of security, the ways of establishing it and the wrong ways of enforcing it (e.g. do pen testing before release);
· Communicate with all sub-teams: BAs, Developers, QAs, building consistent understanding of Security Requirements, main Threats, and Mitigations implemented;
· Be able to communicate and coordinate work with other Security Teams - Infrastructure Security Experts, Penetration Testers;
· Work as a Consultant answering particular questions related to security in development;
· Work on pre-sales making sure Security is addressed properly and taken into account in budget and effort estimations.
· Knowledge of at least one Security Development methodologies (e.g. Microsoft SDL, OWASP CLASP etc.):
· Knowledge of main Security-related activities in development such as Risk and Privacy Assessment, Threat Modeling, Security Code Review.
· Deep understanding of the nature of security threats, their classification:
· Knowledge of the most common implementations of the Threats (e.g. XSS, SQL Injection, XSRF, buffer overruns, brute force, rainbow tables, DoS etc.) and how they match the general classification.
· Understanding of the main security principles, such as multi-layered protection (Defense in Depth);
· Understanding of the main areas of protection (Security, Privacy, Availability) and levels of defense (networking, infrastructure, OS, Application);
· Understanding of mitigation mechanisms for every type of threats (e.g. validation, sanitizing, crypto operations etc.);
· Good knowledge of Security Features and Mechanisms provided by at least one OS (e.g. Windows, Linux, Android, iOS etc.) and development platform/technologies (e.g. Java, .NET Framework, databases etc.);
· Familiarity with existing Security Standards (e.g. PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST, Common Criteria etc.) and what does it mean to implement compliance with them;
· Familiarity with the tools for various security activities: Static Code Analysis, Pen Testing, Intrusion Detection/Prevention etc;
· Understanding of basic principles of infrastructure security and penetration testing;
· Ability to use the tools to perform actual attacks is a plus;
· Certification in any security area is a plus.
· Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
· Regular assessments and salary reviews;
· Social package: medical care, sports, family care;
· Free English classes;
· Opportunities for self-realization;
· Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
· Flexible working schedule;
· Corporate and social events.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)