On behalf of Coople (https://www.coople.com/ch/en/), Ciklum is looking for a Java Full Stack developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich and London.
· Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
· Develop server-side software for the Coople website using JavaEE 7 on the JBoss Wildfly server;
· Develop frontend software for Coople website using Angular and a Java-based REST backend;
· Build and maintain the domain, resource, and presentation layers of the Java-based server application;
· You support building the presentation layer built with REST services;
· You build high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
The technological environment
· The server side is based on the JBoss Wildfly server running a JavaEE 7 application exposing REST services to be used by the clients (Web and Mobile apps);
· The most prominent frameworks in use are EJB, CDI, RESTeasy, Camunda BPMN, Ansible, Maven and Arquillian;
· The web client part is built upon AngularJS;
· The server runs on Ubuntu Linux. Version control system is Git. You are free to use an IDE of your choice (IntelliJ IDEA preferred);
· The tool chain and the development process are designed to allow for continuous integration and delivery.
· B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience;
· 3-5 years of work experience in application development;
· You have strong Java skills with good knowledge of REST;
· Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3;
· Knowledge of Angular is a strong plus;
· JavaEE 7 (EJB, CDI) knowhow is a plus;
· Knowledge of architectural concepts like CQRS, ES, BPMN and how to build software based on these concepts is a plus;
· Good in English both spoken and written. German is an asset.
- Is passionate about building great software with latest technologies;
- Strives to write high-quality code that is both maintainable and readable;
- Can adapt to existing styles and architectural concepts and further develop them;
- Is self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills to build a great platform with a high user experience.
What's in it for you?
· Great team;
· State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions;
· Your opinion matters;
· You can improve product, processes, and tools at Coople;
· You are changing the way the world works by making a Coople platform;
· Competitive salary.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company.
Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: программисты