Wargaming is looking to hire a Localization QA Engineer to join the Localization & Documentation Department responsible for localizing all the company's products and connecting to a huge player community in their native language.
Localization and cultural adaptation of games, apps and websites are the backbone of our work. Our task is to speak the language of players taking into account the specifics of every region.
We help create the multicultural Wargaming universe that unites our players all over the world.
What you will do:
· Perform linguistic QA and open/resolve linguistic bugs (grammar, punctuation, style, etc.)
· Verify translation accuracy
· Check for truncated or misallocated text
· Assess and ensure cultural appropriateness
· Ensure that market-specific information about the product or company, such as website links or contact information, is correct
· Generate QA reports
· Communicate with other QA specialists and translators
· Excellent command of Russian (native speaker)
· Fluent English
· Experience as a translator/localization specialist/editor
· Basic IT skills (MS Office, SVN)
· Attention to detail
· Passion for games (playing Wargaming games is an advantage)
· Ability to think logically and creatively; ability to understand user needs
· Experience in game testing, either localization or functionality
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
· MS Excel skills
· Editing and writing skills
· Higher education in linguistics or language studies
To apply, please send your resume !
Требования к кандидату
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)