On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for QA Automation Engineer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
- Design auto test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features
- Prioritize and organize auto test cases into logical suites for automated execution
- Improve and extend existing test automation framework
- Create new auto tests, maintain existing ones
- Participating in new features development, provide inputs to the team on the correct behavior of the
- Work with other engineers to increase test coverage
- Work in an Agile test environment
- Assisting in the product release process
- 3+ years of experience in Java (Java Script as a plus), Junit or TestNG
- Good knowledge of Selenium Webdriver (Protractor)
- Experience with automation of mobile apps using Appium is a big plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related technical field
- Strong knowledge of the client-server conception and how the applications work under it
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short release cycles
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)