On your position, you will combine technical skills with management skills and business analysis. You will work as a leading technical specialist who is responsible for all technical solutions on the project, manages the development team (including developers), coordinates the work with the user interface development team and the QA team, and also provides constant communication with the client on all aspects related to timely delivery of the project with the best results. You will work under the guidance of the solution architect. Projects can have a combination of several technologies, and you need to be an expert in at least one technology and have knowledge of other technologies. Usually, this is a combination of Java and mobile technologies.
- Experience in software development 3 years minimum;
- Working experience on leading Java position or willing to develop the leadership skills;
- Good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or software engineering;
- Organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills;
- Ready to work on projects where not only Java technologies are used but also mobile technologies;
- Upper Intermediate English (close to Advanced) is a MUST;
- Working experience with distributed teams.
- Leading and controlling team development process and its results;
- Participation in overall project management, planning, time estimation, and resource scheduling;
- Preparing necessary documents related to project. You may work together with business analyst and you should have good understanding of BA work, preparing user stories, gathering requirements, etc;
- Constant review of the results of all team members: developers, UI design, and QA engineers;
- Сommunications with clients (optional): gathering technical requirements and tasks.
- Java Core (OOP, collections, I/O, concurrency, generics, annotations, design patterns);
- Database experience (views, triggers, functions, constraints);
- Good knowledge of REST principles;
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, WebSockets;
- Java Build tools: Ant, Maven, SBT, Jenkins;
- UML diagramming.
You will work with:
- Atlassian software stack;
- REST on Spring Boot, Play Framework;
- PostgreSQL via QueryDSL;
- Stripe payment system;
- Twilio for delivering SMS and voice records;
- Swagger for API documentation;
- Gitlab for Pull Requests and code review.
As a plus:
- Unit testing (JUnit, Mockito);
- AngularJS, ReactJS, ReactNative;
- Experience with payment systems: Stripe, Paypal;
- Familiarity with Android and iOS;
- An exciting and challenging job and talented guys around;
- 5-day working week, 8-hour working day, flexible schedule;
- 25 calendar days of paid vacation;
- Salary review once a year;
- Medical insurance;
- English classes;
- Competitive salary according to qualifications and potential;
- Comfortable office in a modern business center;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Cool and funny corporate events.