Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
WorkFusion is looking for a Middle Java Engineer to join our Engineering team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain business process and machine learning platform.
You will be working on next generation data infrastructure, supporting new functionalities on existing platform, creating prototypes and proof of concepts for the selected solutions. Developing our platform presents many technical challenges in the areas of business process modeling, large-scale data processing and enterprise grade solutions and integrations.
Despite the code a WorkFusion developer is also contributing to training materials, taking full responsibility for features and communicating with users and stakeholders. Continuous improvement is the unavoidable part of company’s culture.
• Java knowledge with 2+ years of production experience
• Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
• Deep knowledge of Java Core
• Intermediate knowledge of Spring, REST API design
• Familiarity with Hibernate , Java, SQL (MySQL, Postgres)
• English writing B1+, speaking A2+
• Understanding of Solution Architecture principles, Code Quality best practices, Design patterns
• Nice-to-have: Troubleshooting, performance tuning and root cause analysis experience
• Develop product features and enhancements where team is taking full responsibility
• Work in Agile environment and cross-functional teams
• Write efficient java code using Java, Spring and Hibernate technologies
• Learn and use engineering best practices to make product and craftsmanship faster and more reliable
• Create Unit/IT tests using Junit, Mockito, MockMVC, Powermock, etc
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a modern separate office building with a private parking parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• 20% of working time for self-development
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate