Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Recruitment Researcher that is motivated to assist our Recruitment Department in Minsk.
- Internet recruiting
- Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing job boards, internal database, advertising and other resources
- Reviewing resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates
- Initial contact with candidates
- Market research
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position in an IT company
- You have at least 1 year of experience with databases
- You have no problems in speaking English
- You are a self-driven and proactive person
- You are passionate about recruitment
A self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude. It is also to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
What’s in it for you?
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Established in 2002,
Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software
development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally.
Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and
technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a "Cool Vendor" in its "Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013" report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, QA and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)