We are looking for a full-stack web developer who can both write beautiful code and see him- or herself working on a wide range of projects among our clients, being an essential part of building up our new office in Minsk.
We expect you to be ambitious and self-driven as you will be the main man initially, but should expect to be working with a larger team shortly, with further opportunities for professional growth.
You will interact with a large variety of projects and clients and you will build and maintain code that allows our clients to tell their stories to the world.
Your technical skills should include:
- Object Oriented PHP
- Popular frameworks
Knowledge of popular CMSs like Wordpress, Joomla & Magento
- GIT version control
3-5 years of general experience working as a developer
Furthermore, it would be good if you also know or have basic knowledge of:
Swift or Objective-C
We don’t expect you to be equally strong in all languages, but you should have a good understanding of those and can adapt quickly.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsive website development
Develop various web applications
Develop and work with existing APIs
Client websites’ support
Quickly locate and exterminate bugs
Write scalable, maintainable and reusable code
Code review/Provide quality assurance control and cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility on all projects
Manage and oversee other developers in your team
Use coding best practices
What we expect from you:
- Able to communicate in English and Russian
A wide range of development skills
You don’t mind working with both front-end and back-end development
Sense of humor
Ambitious with a sense of leadership
Why work for us:
- Possibility to work with different technologies and tasks and challenge yourself
- Flexible working hours
- You will be one of the first hires at the Belarusian office and can quickly grow to a managerial position in a large team.
- Potential for traveling and relocation to Denmark in the long run.
- You will be working for established businesses in Denmark and other European countries.
- You will be able to participate in forming the company’s culture and processes.
Start: 1st of May 2018 or by agreement
Your application: Please send your full CV with your application and tell us in a couple of words about why you are a good fit for the job.
About The Foundry
The Foundry offers high-level web development services for our international clients within a wide range of fields and technologies.
With our Minsk-based office, we will establish a connection between Western clients and highly-skilled Belarusian technicians.
The owners of the company are both from Copenhagen, Denmark, with an extensive background in business and development.
We are a young and fast-moving company backed by investors, looking for the right talents to take part in our journey.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)