To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Experience working as a Front End developer for 4-5 years.
- Knowledge of D3.js / Canvas / ES6 is a huge plus.
- Having basic Ruby on Rails experience will make you rock star.
- Deep system design skills.
- English: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
Who You Are:
- You have ability to learn quickly on the go. We're looking for full-stack engineers who thrive on learning new technologies and don't believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends and have exceptional experience building systems for scale.
- Bold bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality aren't mutually exclusive. You've shown good judgment about shipping as fast as possible while still making sure that products and platforms are built in a sustainable, responsible way - and you're comfortable making mistakes, provided you learn from them.
- Passion and energy. Because you love what you do, you bring infectious enthusiasm to all your endeavors. You always perform at your absolute best and see new challenges as an opportunity to contribute, make an impact, and grow.
- Unquenchable thirst for growth. "Comfortable" is not a word in your vocabulary. You're not just looking for the next interesting challenge, but instead looking to push yourself to see just how quickly you can grow when inserted into the middle of a hyper-growth environment.
What we offer:
- Business trips in the USA.
- Сompetitive, official salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Сomfortable working environment: large well-equipped office with kitchen in a newly built Business Center «Nord City».
- Social package:
- In-office gym, tennis table;
- Under-roof bike parking;
- Sport compensation;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited paid seek-days;
- English Classes;
- In-company library:any technical literature that you've ever dreamed about;
- Advanced training courses and professional conference participation payment;
- Paid certification;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social events and team buildings;
- Holiday gifts;
- Tea and coffee in the office.
- Constant professional development, interesting work in a friendly team, broad opportunities for professional and career growth.
We're looking for team player who can work harder, faster, and smarter, while taking technical excellence to a whole new level!