Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Mid Java QA Automation Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Client - world leading TV broadcasting company.
Project - unified global web cloud platform for management of physical Data Centers located across the world (Europe, Asia, North America). Remote tracking, monitoring and controlling of mass media storages, video transcoders, live transmitters and schedulers, automated quality assurance servers. Fully configurable business rule engine for machine and human tasks workflows is required
Technology: Distributed pure micro-service system based on .NET as the primary technology. RESTful architecture for broadcasters and providers web applications (popular JS frameworks). Big data processing. Custom developed, high loaded protocols of communication between the Cloud and integrated Data Centers.
- Full Web and mobile applications automation cycle;
- Service test automation using Java + Selenium Web Driver;
- Test execution and analysis;
- Detection, documenting and tracking of defects;
- Framework support and customization.
- 2+ years in Java/J2EE technologies;
- Good understanding of concurrency;
- Web services, strong understanding of REST principles;
- Understanding of web-application development process;
- Build frameworks (Maven, Gradle, Ant);
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Version control systems (Git, Subversion).
- Spring stack (Core, MVC, Boot, Security, Data);
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins);
- Experience with Linux (Bash scripting);
- Junit and Mockito frameworks.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: java, OOP, Selenium Webdriver, Git, XML, BDD/DSL, Maven, android SDK