Development Operations (DevOps) Engineer
Solarwinds MSP is the world’s leading SaaS based Software Developer for IT Service Management platforms. We currently have a great growth opportunity for a DevOps Engineer within our Development Operations Team supporting our MSP SaaS offerings.
The successful candidate will possess a high degree of technical skill, likes to work with cutting edge technology stacks, and have a good understanding of Linux, AWS and Ansible, have a collaborate approach to problem solving. With a DevOps mentality in mind. If this describes you and you are passionate about what you do and thrive in a challenging, high-growth, and dynamic environment, please read on.
- Work with operations and engineering team to optimize deployments.
- Develop, support, and document automated build and configuration management processes
- Develop automation and orchestration capabilities which allow us to operate at scale
- Participate in delivery of new service offerings, working closely with development team to deliver low latency, high performance applications
- Analyze application characteristics and behaviour, to optimize hardware configuration and performance of operational systems
- Provide DB management, experience with DB tuning and optimization considered a significant plus
- Design, implement and test robust failover and disaster recovery procedures
- Ensure 24x7 availability of service offerings
- Weekend on-call rotation for escalation services.
- Experience with orchestration and automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef)
- Linux/FreeBSD operating system support for mission-critical environments and experience working with large-scale deployments.
- Experience with tools for automation of deployment, monitoring and management of systems, such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant, SaltStack
- Experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL – installation, support, and performance tuning.
- Hands on working knowledge of AWS deployments at scale considered a strong plus.
- Excellent TCP/IP networking experience and understanding (including LB, VPN, Firewalls, etc)
- Scripting and systems-related programming skills
- Working with SVN and GIT
What we offer:
- Work in a friendly team of professionals, whom you can learn from
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center
- Competitive salary
- Medical service for you and your family
- Free lunches twice a week
- Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments
- Table football, team activities
- English classes twice a week
- Swimming pool twice a week
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: ansible, Puppet, Chef, Linux, FreeBSD, Vagrant, Salt Stack, MySQL, PostgreSQL, TCP/IP, LB, VPN, firewalls, SVN, Git
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)