SolarWinds MSP is seeking a C++ Developer to join our Engineering team to develop our state-of-the-art product – SolarWinds MSP Backup and Recovery. This is a solution with multi-platform client and server side for managed services providers, system administrators of large enterprises, telecommunication and hosting providers. It provides a hybrid 2-tier backup technology that benefits both from on-premises and cloud based backups.
On the client side as a data source our solution supports backup of file system, network shares, system state, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SharePoint, VMWare, Hyper-V etc. We develop and use a know-how technology of data de-duplication, including dedicated drivers for backup acceleration. As an alternative way for accessing backed up data we provide mechanism of mounted virtual disks. We develop and provide such features as Bare Metal and Virtual Disaster Recovery that allow restoring physical machines to the brand new physical environment; restoring physical machines to the virtual hosts of Hyper-V, VMWare or to the Azure or Amazon based clouds.
Server side is represented by our own authentic cloud storage platform that protects petabytes of data and dedicated services for the platform management. As our customer base is constantly growing, we work on providing robust, stable, scalable high-performance services.
The product is very dynamic, that is why you will learn a lot all the time. The team is balanced, your colleagues will be talented engineers who like to code, create smart and simple solutions, and explore new technologies.
Our team is passionate for quality: we are using a wide range of quality-related industry-standard engineering practices and artifacts such as coding guidelines, code style checking, static code analysis, code coverage tools, mandatory pre-commit code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, crash analytics system and many more. We are open for any fresh ideas and are constantly improving our toolset.
- Develop features through multiple software layers
- Identify and addresses root cause of issues, drive problem from its definition till successful completion
- Implement new libraries and tests
- Good knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and ability to use Software design patterns
- Strong knowledge of STL
- Knowledge of multithreading
- Ability to write quality-oriented code and support it with unit- and auto-tests
- Expertise in the development on *NIX systems
- Debugging with Visual Studio, windbg, gdb
- Ability to work with CMake
- Experience of work with curl/OpenSSL
- Development on Windows, write сross-platform code
- Knowledge of scripting language: Python, Bash, Powershell
- SQL skills
- Experience of work with Visual Studio, git, Jira, TeamCity
- Work in a friendly team with founders and speakers of local C++ community
- Working with the best engineers, whom you can learn from
- Opportunity to grow - participation in conferences, training, knowledge sharing, etc.
- Easy to reach office in the intersection of 2 underground metro lines in the city center
- Competitive salary
- Medical service for you and your family
- Free lunches twice a week
- Coffee, tea, juice, milk and other refreshments
- Table football, team activities
- English classes twice a week
- Swimming pool twice a week
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: С++, STL, UnitTest, Design Patterns, CMake, Visual Studio, WinDBG, GDB, OpenSSL
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)