We are seeking a Ruby on Rails developer to join our team in Minsk. The position will involve applying practical skills to build and maintain high scalable job advertising platform.
You will be working on improving of architecture of existing infrastructure, developing of new features and maintaining existing code base.
- Expert in Ruby on Rails with 3+ years of production experience
- Experience in designing complex components from scratch
- Hands-on experience in tuning solutions to improve performance
- Experience with Elastic Search over large datasets
- Understanding of SQL
- Deep understanding of CS concepts such as data structures, OOPS, and Algorithms
- Degree from one of leading university: BSUIR, BSU
- Working with cloud platforms(AWS/GCP)
- Knowing angular is a plus
- Knowing sinatra is a plus
- Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
- End of year performance bonuses
- Comfortable working environment with modern office
- Business trips to USA/Canada/UK
- Personal budget (1200$ a year) for conferences/education
- Popup office concept: employees of the company pick 2 places a year where they can go & do work from there, company rent office/place to stay/provide stipend to each employee.
In Belarus Appcast office is managed by a Globant company.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: Ruby on Rails, production experience, elastic search, CS concepts, Algorithms and Data Structures, OOPS, AWS, GCP
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate