At Gismart, we create fun music-making apps striving to make music social, interactive and collaborative again. Our mission is to build a unified ecosystem for music lovers helping like-minded people connect and enjoy playing music together. With over 200 million downloads our apps are liked by people from all over the world.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Junior iOS Software Engineer, who will be directly involved in designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Gismart iOS applications. You will work in Agile environment with product managers, UI/UX designers and engineering team in order to create beautiful mobile user experiences that allow users to intuitively accomplish their musical goals.
Check out our current mobile apps for iOS at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/ap...
We primary use: Objective-C, Swift, Core Audio, RxSwift/Reactive Cocoa, Realm
- 1+ year’s experience in commercial development;
- Good command and practical knowledge of Objective C / Swift Programming;
- Understanding of OOP principles and software design patterns;
- Knowledge of basic iOS SDK frameworks (Foundation, UIKit, CoreAnimation, CoreGraphics);
- Working experience with Autolayout;
- Basic knowledge of multithreading tools, threads synchronization (GCD, NSOperationQueue);
As an advantage:
- Experience in writing unit-tests as well as working with cutting-edge architectural approaches in mobile development (MVP, MVVM, Viper);
- Working experience with audio- frameworks (CoreAudio, AudioKit, libPd);
- Working experience with game frameworks (SpriteKit, SceneKit, Cocos2d, Unity and other).
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days;
- English classes;
- Corporate library;
- Fully-stocked kitchen;
- Presents for major life events;
- Сomfortable office in the city center with amazing view.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Objective-C, Swift, Core Audio, RxSwift/Reactive Cocoa, realm
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)