Banuba is a rapidly growing startup that develops technologies for augmented reality-enabled mobile applications. We’re currently working on an AI-based and computer vision technologies that can identify facial expressions, gestures and objects in real-time.
We welcome talented candidates to apply for the position of Middle QA Engineer and make our team even stronger.
· Testing the native application on Android and iOS platforms;
· Smoke and regression testing;
· Testing and analysing UI/UX;
· Working with version control system (GIT), maintaining the processes of working with versions;
· Writing test documentation;
· Testing SDK and API;
· Working with Android studio (creating builds, log analysis);
· Working with Xcode (creating, log analysis);
· Studying competitors, conducting analyzes necessary to formulate tasks, promote products;
· Reporting on work done;
· Participation in daily team activities (stand-up rallies, knowledge sharing, sprint planning);
· Learning materials related to machine learning, computer vision, augmented reality, virtual reality, neural network, and artificial intelligence.
· 2–3 years’ experience in QA;
· Good technical background;
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to handle stress;
· Ability to resolve issues, decision-making skills and logical thinking;
· Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Nice to Have:
· Experience with version control systems;
· Experience in working with Xcode and Android Studio;
· Experience in working with ADB;
· Experience in API testing;
· Experience with crash analytics system;
· Technical degree and strong technical background.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: Mobile QA
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)