*instinctools is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is eager to undertake various solid tasks and see problems before they happen.
About the project:
Global management consulting firm that advises the world's leading businesses, governments and institutions. With more than 95 offices in over 50 countries, that has a truly global reach and serve more than eight in ten of Fortune magazine's Most Admired Companies.
Duration: 6-8 months.
Technology stack: AWS, Jenkins, Docker, Linux, Bash.
It’s worth joining us if you want to be responsible for:
- Planning, implementation and maintenance of highly versatile cloud orchestration solutions on AWS;
- Building continuous deployment pipelines;
- Developing architectural approaches for environments of our teams;
- Effort estimations;
- Communication with the client.
Our expectations of the ideal candidate:
- A highly driven, solutions oriented technical pro that has the ability to see problems before they happen, can communicate at all levels, and who knows how to figure it out;
- 5+ years of experience in the field of IT and Linux engineering with good mix of below technologies (not all are mandatory);
- 2+ years of experience with AWS or similar cloud offerings;
- 2+ years of experience working in DevOps type environments and using tools like Jenkins, Circle Ci, Terraform, Packer, Git;
- Experience with scripting i.e. Bash, Python, Perl and/or automation skills i.e. Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar;
- Experience with Docker container platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos, Docker Swarm) and CoreOS;
- Able to work well in highly entrepreneurial environment within a small team of engineers;
- Expertise in designing medium-large high availability and scalable system architectures in GNU/Linux environment;
- Hands-on experience with IaaS, CaaS architectures comprising Linux containerization database and distributed computation platforms;
- Good knowledge of technologies like TCP, HTTP, SSL, load balancing, SMTP;
- Outstanding communication skills in English;
- Client focused attitude;
- Agility, continuous learning and ability to work independently.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in Python scripting.
- Work in various projects for clients from USA and Europe;
- Payment tied to the project budget and results;
- A relaxed atmosphere without formalism and bureaucracy;
- Flexible working time;
- Diverse benefits package and soulful office parties;
- Stability. We have been on the market for 17 years and we are HTP Belarus resident;
- For candidates from other regions and cities we offer relocation bonus and help.
About the company:
Currently our company is at the stage of active growth and step changes. We aim to create a brand new corporative culture, growth culture and developments. We focus on personal and working environment upgrading, the culture of self-fulfillment. Professional trainings, coaching, sharing experiences between teams - all that are our plans.
You have amazing opportunity to join our 200+ team and take part in realization of inspiring company’s goals.