Our company creates technology products and services for clients all around the globe. We are top-notch professional and friendly community of passionate individuals. If your goal is to launch the high-quality products for our clients – Paralect is definitely a company for you.
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst with a good command of English, who will solve complex problems in identifying business needs and solutions at scope of presale phase, setup BA activities and lead BA team through all projects in the company.
- Lead BA team of the company;
- Participation in presale activities;
- Participation in setup projects;
- Control and monitoring of BA processes and activities through all projects in the company;
- Development of BA practices and approaches in the company.
- Work experience as a Lead Business Analyst for at least a year;
- Work experience as a system and / or business analyst in the field of IT for at least three years;
- Good time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills;
- Experience of building successful teams;
- Real experience in compiling project and user documentation;
- Good communicational skills for working with clients in English (at least Upper-Intermediate level);
- Broad knowledge and experience in creation of mockups and prototypes;
- Knowledge and understanding of UX fundamentals and the basic principles of building user interfaces and workflow;
- System and analytical thinking;
- Understanding of technologies and principles of building modern web applications;
- Being able to find efficient solutions and reach a compromise between technical solutions and business needs;
- Knowledge of the main notations of visual modelling;
- Eagerness to understand different domain areas;
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies;
- Work experience as a Project/Product Manager will be a big plus.
- Modern premises in the center of Minsk (within 5 minutes walking distance from Yakub Kolas square metro station);
- Comfortable working place and flexible working hours;
- Work in a friendly team, with open-minded people who love challenges. Be a significant part of a fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Opportunity for career advancement;
- Paid participation in professional skills trainings, seminars, conferences;
- English classes right in the office;
- Paid parking near the office, parking place for bicycles;
- Participation in various social and teambuilding events;
- Hoverboard, table soccer and many other different things in the office.
Join us today!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: business analysis, Requirements development
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)