Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
We are looking for a highly motivated VP of Technology to lead a team of software engineers, UX designers, QA/BA/BI engineers and other technical teams.
This position represents a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, product and the business. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong business acumen and judgment, ability to define visionary, ground breaking programs, ability to continually hire and lead a changing and dynamic team, desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving environment to rapidly deliver expertise that have a broad business impact.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate all engineering activities
• Ensure that product development is focused on meeting and exceeding the customer requirements
• Deliver and report on the release calendar
• Establish and manage the department budget. Ensure current and accurate costing (including specials) in conjunction with finance
• Establish objectives and standards of performance for the department, as well as metrics to determine readiness, quality and operability of software products
• Assure that department achieves objectives and project completion within budget and time frame
• Emphasize quality and scalability of the engineering product while optimizing processes and improving product delivery cycles. Act as the champion for software readiness, quality and operability across the engineering organization and the company
• Motivate and coach staff, provide technical direction and guidance. Recognize the role as that of both manager and support resource / mentor
• Collaborate with product teams to understand and translate requirements, ensuring specifications and architecture design meet broader technical strategic goals
• You have 7+ years of relevant engineering work experience and 2+ hands-on technical management experience
• You have proven ability to manage and motivate a diverse engineering development team to achieve excellent engineering designs meeting aggressive schedules
• You are familiar with our tech stack
• You think strategically and can develop process, tools and frameworks that help ensure effectiveness across a variety of stakeholders
• You've worked on large-scale SaaS products and can rapidly familiarize yourself with complex products
• You are able to prioritize work load in a multitasking and active growth environment with positive It Can Be Done motivation skills
• You believe in building both teams and products that scale
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
o 20% of working time you can spend on innovation and improvements
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 7 лет
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate