Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Java Automation Engineer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Work with Automation Chief/RM to define test automation process and strategy;
- Whole cycle of Web and Mobile automation:
- Implement and develop automated test practices for web applications;
- Design and create test scripts using Groovy to automate areas such as: database integration, software scenarios, regression testing, etc;
- Identify, Analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content;
- Execute Automation Test Suites (based on Test Cases, Use Cases.) and analyze automation test results;
- Participate in project design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Evaluate all scripts and recommend changes as per requirement;
- Develop/Refactor core framework structure using best practices;
- Provide tasks estimation;
- Prepare appropriate Automation Test Environment on a local machine and external services;
- Help identify and implement new automation process improvements;
- Write technical and test results reports, automation test plans;
- Adhere to all Automation processes and procedures;
- Integrate automated test cases into nightly builds system;
- Perform project start and closure procedure, following AQA process and best practices.
- Mentoring and train other employees to use best practices of automation;
- Code review process implementation and following;
- Perform technical interview and provide technical feedback;
- Automation research and integrate useful practice in to Oxagile assets.
- 4+ Java/Groovy, OOP, programming expertise and Selenium WebDriver;
- Familiarised with popular helpers for Automation such as selenide;
- Experience in TestNG;
- Intermediate in using Git;
- Experience in XML/Json;
- Excellent in Xpath;
- Experience in CI tools such as Jenkins;
- Experience in Idea;
- Understanding of client-server application;
- Experience in Services API automation (REST);
- Knowledge in PageObject pattern or other patterns of test automation;
- Experience in Test management system;
- Experience in SQL and DB testing using automation framework;
- Java build tools (Maven, Gradle).
- Experience with Linux and MacOS (advanced level);
- Experience with Mobile native automation (Swift+ Xcode or Espresso);
- Experience with Xcode development tools (installing on emulator);
- Experience with Mobile Automation Using Appium.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Java/Groovy, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG, Git, XML/JSON, XPath, REST