Gismart is a developer and publisher of entertainment-focused music apps and games. Believing that anyone has a creative gene, Gismart aims to give people an opportunity to express themselves musically. Today the company is working in two primary product areas - music entertainment games and music learning apps. With over 300 million downloads Gismart apps are liked by people from all over the world. The company’s top titles include Beat Maker Go, Beat Maker Star, Karaoke, Piano, WeDrum, Guitar and DoubleTune.
About the role:
Gismart is looking for an experienced Data Scientist. You will partner with various Gismart teams to develop customer-level insights that drive both long term strategy and near-term operations for our Marketing team.
- Extensive programming experience
- Experience in research and Data Science
- Background in statistics, mathematics and machine learning
- Deep understanding of Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Regularization, Neural Networks, Anomaly Detection, Large Scale Machine Learning
- Creative thinking & problem solving skills
- Good communication & writing
- Maintain and develop various parts of our system written on Python. For e.g., life time value calculation system, user classification system, churn prediction, etc.
- Merge and manage data sources, pick, dig, hunt patterns and valuable information in raw data to supply tailored reports
- Use machine learning tools and statistic techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Basic knowledge of "how music works"
- Data visualization
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)