At Gismart, we create fun music-making apps striving to make music social, interactive and collaborative again. Our mission is to build a unified ecosystem for music lovers helping like-minded people connect and enjoy playing music together. With over 200 million downloads our apps are liked by people from all over the world.
About the role:
Gismart is looking for an experienced Data Scientist. You will partner with various Gismart teams to develop customer-level insights that drive both long term strategy and near-term operations for our Marketing team.
- Extensive programming experience
- Experience in research and Data Science
- Background in statistics, mathematics and machine learning
- Deep understanding of Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Regularization, Neural Networks, Anomaly Detection, Large Scale Machine Learning
- Creative thinking & problem solving skills
- Good communication & writing
- Maintain and develop various parts of our system written on Python. For e.g., life time value calculation system, user classification system, churn prediction, etc.
- Merge and manage data sources, pick, dig, hunt patterns and valuable information in raw data to supply tailored reports
- Use machine learning tools and statistic techniques to produce solutions to problems
- Basic knowledge of "how music works"
- Data visualization
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 3 personal days
- English classes
- Corporate library
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Presents for major life events
- Comfortable office in the city center with amazing view
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)