Severex is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team on a full-time basis.
You will work in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural team of support, application and network engineers and be responsible for the implementation and support of large scale redundant infrastructure.
· Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
· Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
· Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Ansible or an equivalent
· A working understanding of code and scripting (Bash, Python/Ruby)
· Be an excellent problem solver, and willing to roll up your sleeves to tackle any issue.
· Exposure to large scale systems management principles. Centralized logging etc.
· Knowledge of Containers (Docker/kubernetes), basic network design, and 24/7
· Operations. (We want our system to be up and always available, downtime is not an option)
· Network monitoring systems for analytics capacity planning and troubleshooting.
· Great people skills, you like working with people and seek opportunities to share knowledge.
· Production experience of distributed computing and storage. Eg.CEPH, Openstack,GlusterFS
· Elasticsearch / Cloudera administration
· Highly competitive salary
· Career development opportunities
· Social package - medical care, free English lessons, sports, financial support
· Friendly international team and working environment
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: Linux, ansible, docker, bash
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки