Together with us you will:
- lead project activities which include planning, scheduling, coordination meetings with project management and software development team
- managing a team of 10 developers and more
- supervise team members: planning of tasks, code-review, providing with feedback, etc.
- improve development team processes and methodologies
- participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with the customers, estimating, etc.
- analysis and preparation of technical solutions
We work with the following tools and technologies:
- Ruby on Rails (last version)
- React JS, Angular 2, Ember
- Client side/ HTML/CSS
- Puppet, Puma e.t.c.
- And a little bit of Python and Go
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Minimum 5 years web experience
- Minimum 4 years Ruby on Rails experience
- Minimum 1 year management/leading experience
- Solid knowledge and experience in Ruby and Ruby frameworks
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other o HTML/CSS/ bootstrap, JS and frameworks like ReactJS, AngularJS, EmberJS etc.
- CoffeeScript, Haml and Sass
- Experience with various Rails test frameworks (RSpec, Cucumber)
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer
- Excelent communication and collaboration skills
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: we choose the project according to your professional skills & interests
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in the office
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
- Our love for magic code and remarkable people
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Ruby, Ruby on Rails
Irina_Akulich — Irina Akulich HR-менеджер