iTechArt is looking for a motivated professional to join us as a Group Manager in Grodno!
Working at iTechArt Group is an opportunity to participate in web application development together with our customers, which are both emerging startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
- Supervise team members: planning of tasks, code-review, providing with feedback, etc.
- Improve development team processes and methodologies
- Participate in pre-sale activities: negotiation with the customers, estimating, etc.
- Analysis and preparation of technical solutions
- 4 years' experience with PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET
- RDBMS like MySQL; PostgreSQL and other
- Frontend development using React/Angular/Backbone/etc.
- Node.js is a plus
- English language skills at a level of correspondence and communication with the customer
- Management experience
- A motivated and highly professional team to work with
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career development plan, regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunity to choose projects according to your professional skills & interests
- Continuous training of hard and soft skills
- Medical, Family care & Sport activities
- Comfortable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events