BetterTradeOff Pte. Ltd. Is a startup, software development company, specialized in “life planning”.
Our customers are individuals and families. The sofware allows them to take decisions impacting their finance in confidence. Sharing sessions enable other parties to interact and provide support. The solution includes informational and educational material and referral to service providers.
BTO’s Developers (Front / Back End) are expected to build software that is both reliable and customer Oriented. Our engineers are also sensitive to the requirements of our users. Applicants should exude a fiery passion for their craft while being able to communicate and work well together within and outside the team.
On behalf of Zymi, Ciklum is looking for Senior Full Stack (.NET) Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
We are looking for meticulous and creative candidates who are passionate in Software/System/Application Development.
- To be involved in whole SDLC which include, design, develop, implement and maintain of new and/or existing application systems;
- Translate software requirements into workable programming codes, maintain and develop programs for use in business;
- Assist users during implementation and operations of new and/or existing system applications;
- Follow standard operations and provide enhancement on system applications;
- Co-ordinate with support teams to ensure speedy resolution on issues/bugs;
- Perform escalation to relevant party on case by case basis
- High skilled in programming languages such as C#.Net/ASP.Net;
- .NET MVC framework, knowledge of MVVM pattern and usage of IOC;
- Knowledge of SignalR or socket programming is an advantage;
- Good knowledge on SQL Server will be an advantage;
- You’re able to write code from front-end (.net mvc view, angularjs template, …) to database (MS
- SQL, store procedures, scripts…) passing by APIs (REST, SOAP, JSON);
- You know about xDD method of development and know some UT frameworks;
- You have already worked with Git.
- Problem Solver;
- Innovative and high performance solutions;
- Collaborative nature;
- Communication skills;
- Motivated with a will to succeed;
- Finds learning new languages not a problem;
- You’re a craftman, you pay attention to detail and quality;
- Writes great code and just as great tests;
- Passionate self-proclaimed geek;
- Gets things done;
- Picky employee;
- Strong desire to work as a team.
What's in it for you?
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату