Client's website: coople.com/ch/en/
Coople (formerly known as Staff Finder) is the world’s first on-demand staffing market place where businesses can find temporary workers to fill immediate hourly or daily staffing needs around the clock. Coople’s cross device software platform is intuitive and user-friendly, covering 98% of job requests within 4 hours. This allows businesses to effectively manage unpredictability, free up management time and significantly reduce costs. Workers love the flexibility and additional income they can generate through the platform. Over 120,000 people interested in temporary positions have already registered and over 6,000 employers take advantage of the fully automated on-demand platform. Coople’s focus is on the hotel & catering, promotions & events and retail & logistics industries and the provision of staff for non-industry specific commercial and administrative tasks. Viktor Calabrò, founder, CEO and Chairman, was honored for his innovative idea with the EY Entrepreneur of the Year™ Award in October 2014 and was nominated for the Swiss Economic Award in 2015.
Coople was founded in 2011 and has been the leading market place for the on-demand working environment for the past five years. In 2016, Disrupt 100 has listed Staff Finder as one of the 100 most disruptive companies in the world. The company employs 100 members of staff at its offices in Zurich, Lausanne and London.
On behalf of Coople, Ciklum is looking for a Frontend Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- Analyze requirements; design and estimate work in iterative cycles;
- Develop frontend software for Coople website using AngularJS and a Java-based REST backend;
- Build and maintain the presentation layer of the Java-based web application;
- Depending on your skills and experience you can participate in UI concept & design and help build a unique user experience;
- Build high quality software with a strong focus on maintainability.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of work experience in application development;
- Excellent knowledge of AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, REST;
- Good in English both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of Protractor is a plus.
- Is passionate about building great software with latest technologies;
- Strives to write high-quality code that is both maintainable and readable;
- Can adapt to existing styles and architectural concepts and further develop them;
- Is self-disciplined and willing to constantly improve his/her skills to build a great platform with a high user experience.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: AngularJS, HTML5, css3, REST