We are growing our EIS Suite: Digital Experience Platform team!
If you are a business analyst working with customer relationship management systems, are familiar with digital customer experience platforms (web and mobile applications for consumers) for creation and managing customers’ digital experiences as they apply to the Insurance operations, and are looking for a new challenge, we want to talk to you.
EIS Group is looking for a Business Analyst to work in the Product Management group to help build and enhance solutions for our Customer Experience Management and our Digital Experience Platform offerings. Successful candidate will be a naturally-curious and detail-oriented problem solver who is able to understand the business requirements and translate into functional specifications. This position is based in our Minsk office.
- Experience with CRM and Digital Experience Delivery systems either on vendor or client side, involving designing and implementation of customer-centric solutions and web services.
- Previous successful experience and working knowledge of Digital Marketing, Social Media, Web, Mobile and Wearable Applications, Cloud and Analytics, Omni channel communications for new/future products.
- Systems analysis and design, with focus on digital data and its flow across core system, online and mobile apps.
- Software Requirements, including writing use cases, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, mappings, APIs.
- Create mockups of potential UI designs.
- Software Documentation.
- Acceptance Testing.
- Understand Software development and software project management.
- Enjoy teamwork and perform well in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong English Verbal Communication.
- Strong English Written Communication.
- Education: Undergraduate degree required.
- Software testing experience, including use of SQL queries to check data.
- Prior Insurance domain experience (familiarity with any of the following: P&C Personal and Commercial Lines, Group, Life).
- Experience using Agile or lean development methodologies.
- Experience working with offshore teams.
- Experience using JIRA, Blueprint requirement management tools.
- Experience of web analytics
- Knowledge/experience A/B testing
- Work with Product Manager, clients and strategists to define solutions, determine operational objectives, gathering information, evaluating scope and business requirements.
- Design new software features around EIS Suite Digital Experience Platform based on business requirements (BRD’s); write software functional specifications including use cases, mockups and workflow.
- Work with development teams to communicate and clarify requirements.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the inner workings of the EIS Suite.
- Improve system by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Identify feature milestones, phases, and elements.
- Create reference materials for implementation teams and users by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Train users and colleagues in the use of new features.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, recommending actions, providing progress reports.
- Ability to travel - approximately 10-20%, typically in 1-2 week blocks to US, Canada, or New Zealand depending on client demand
What we offer:
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate