Twistellar is a leading developer of software solutions on the PaaS-platform Force.com, Registered Salesforce Partner, member of Hi-Tech Park. We’re focused both on development of proprietary products for Salesforce and on custom full cycle projects for existing Salesforce implementations in Western Europe and United States. We’re bringing innovations to the platform, operating with the most up-to-date technologies and working on AI-driven applications.
We’re growing dynamically, our customer database is expanding, and we’re always interested in welcoming new team members with relevant skills.
We’re a very attractive company along your career path, as we treat our colleagues with respect and are very interested in your professional and personal growth together with our team. We’ll always help you to self-improve, and will provide needed guidance, technical advice, and interesting challenging tasks to practice upon.
We are looking for young candidates without or with minimal working experience, but with technical education especially in software development, mathematics or AI and who are ready to study new technologies, platform development and machine learning algorithms.
As we’re focused around one platform, we’ll help you build a personal development plan. We know everything about the market, and are able to define your personal perspectives which will make your career path clear, purposeful and effective.
We’d like to get acquainted with candidates who possess knowledge of:
- OOP principles, algorithms and data structures
- Software design patterns
- English communications (able to at least understand and express themselves orally)
It would be great if you are:
- a bachelor or master in technical sciences, or will graduate in near time
- willing to study new technologies
- good communicator and structural thinker
- enthusiast and researcher in AI and machine learning algorithms
- SalesForce applications development
- APEX classes, controllers, triggers development
- UI implementation and improvement
- Test coverage implementation
If you’re an AI-enthusiast, you’ll be able to improve and apply your skills to developing AI-driven proprietary applications on Force.com platform
- Demanding but friendly corporate culture
- Career and professional growth in the team of Salesforce experts
- Interesting and sophisticated projects including AI-products based on SFDC
- Working experience with famous and well-known world brands
- European approaches in company management
- Job trips to countries whole over the world
- Salary level above middle market proposal
- 4 week paid vacation
- Loyalty and respect from teammates and company management
We will be glad to see in our team motivated and willing to learn candidates who share our desire to achieve goals and want to succeed in a company where we appreciate and respect personal contribution of each teammate!
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: salesforce, machine learning
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)