Client's website: netstream.ch/
Netstream AG is known in Switzerland as an innovative and leading telecommunications provider in the business environment. More than 20,000 discerning private clients and small, medium and large business customers use services of Netstream in the areas of Internet, VoIP, hosting, security, streaming and Wholesale.
The young team of the Software Development department, consisting of seven Java developers, seven Web developers and two Screen Designers , is looking for another developer with a focus on iOS development.
On behalf of Netstream AG, Ciklum is looking for iOS Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
- In a small, dynamic and motivated team, you are responsible for the development of native mobile apps. You will be supported by the Java developers when it comes to backend systems and interfaces and by the Screen Designers when it comes to Graphics.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications and single components on iOS (Objective-C/Swift);
- Planning and implementing enhancements on existing mobile applications;
- Providing help for 3rd Level Support (Application Support);
- Collaborating in Requirements analysis, conception and design;
- Implementing interfaces to backend and third-party systems;
- Assisting in creating concepts for Product documentation and product planning from developer’s perspective;
- Documenting concepts and technical solutions;
- Ensure quality of software components of a component-level by implementing unit-tests;
- Assisting in preparing deployments/releases.
- Dedicated, determined personality with power;
- Completed computer science education;
- Experience in professional, object-oriented software development on iOS and/or aOS stack;
- Experience with application development in Objective-C / XCode / Apple iOS SDK;
- High personal responsibility and interest to learn new things;
- Good English;
- Good Knowledge in native App development using Objective-C/Swift, the iOS-SDK and its development environment;
- Team-oriented, creative, solution-oriented, self-organized and motivate personality with good communications.
- Objective-c, UIKit, Core Animations, Auto Layout, Core Data;
- Cocoa Design Patterns;
- Swift (optional), Unit Testing will be a big plus;
- UI architecture approaches e.g. MVC, MVVM, VIPER;
- Product design involvement;
- Experience with git;
- Knowledge of agile software development (Scrum);
- Knowledge of backend interface technologies as JSON, XML, REST-APIs of advantage;
- Passionate mobile developer with flair for good user interfaces and user experience.
What's in it for you?
- Versatile and interesting field of activity;
- Plenty of room for initiative and personal development;
- Education and training opportunities;
- Work in a young, dedicated and innovative team;
- Design architecture of the app;
- Influence product decisions and features;
- Involvement in product design and close cooperation with UX/UI team;
- For extremely demanding and evolving job, we offer an appropriate remuneration and progressive benefits.