On behalf of PARX, Ciklum is looking for Salesforce Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
PARX is a Salesforce.com partner since 2002, although at that time our main business was still developing web applications. The quality of Salesforce products convinced us continuously, and over time we focused our competences solely on the Salesforce universe. As today, we are a 100% Salesforce partner, but still with a very strong background from our software engineering past. This makes us not only a partner for CRM, but also for any platform integration. PARX is local partner for Salesforce in Switzerland, Germany and Austria.
In the German-speaking world, we are one of the top Platinum Partners of Salesforce, the leading international provider of on-demand CRM solutions. We have had the opportunity to experience the multi-functionality, flexibility and adaptability of Salesforce ourselves in over 750 projects.
We deliver a full service and adapt our solutions to the needs of our customers. From consultancy, through development, to training and support, our range of services covers all project phases. Our staff are practitioners with an academic background; they think and act in a practical way. Pride in our work and satisfied customers are what motivate us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a strong orientation on delivering the best of breed software solutions for customers. Ideal candidate is experienced in Salesforce and knows how to develop applications on Force.com. If you don’t have such experience, but you are interested in cloud computing and want to learn a new platform and new technologies, you can also apply and join our great team of Salesforce engineers.
- Core Salesforce application development using Salesforce tools to map business process, implement system automation and integration;
- Full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent Salesforce projects;
- Apply best practices for customizing Salesforce;
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks;
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems, process flows and user requirements;
- Develop technical architecture and designs.
- 3+ years experience in development and support of web-based applications;
- Solid understanding of object oriented design and programming concepts;
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, exposure to database development, and design pattern skills;
- Intermediate level of English, spoken and written;
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Salesforce development experience;
- Strong understanding and experience in web technologies;
- Java experience is a big plus;
- ADM201 & DEV401 certifications preferred;
- Deep knowledge of Apex and Visualforce;
- Experience in the Salesforce Lightning;
- German or French any level is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Work in innovative company, leading Salesforce partner in German-speaking region;
- Great company atmosphere, work in a team of professionals with a strong technical and consulting background;
- Close relation to end-customers and company clients, daily communication in English;
- Competitive salary;
- Good working environment (MacBookPro or PC, two 24” screens, etc.);
- Business trips in Switzerland and Germany.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: SalesForce
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)