Ciklum CTO Office is looking for a talented Lead Data Engineer in Minsk to join the big team.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients.
The position involves working as an engineer responsible initially for implementing different big data solutions (which are not limited to Hadoop stack). This will involve small and “big” size projects of about from one to three months. You must possess strong writing and verbal English communication skills. You will be required to have strong customer facing skills and the ability to travel.
- Selecting and integrating any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities;
- Backend Python development;
- Creating DWH architecture;
- Implementing DWH architecture;
- Implementing ETL process;
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes;
- Defining data retention policies.
- Python experience > 4 years;
- Previous team leadership position in a software development engagement;
- Experience of the DWH creation and Data Lake;
- API performance tuning;
- Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles;
- Ability to solve any ongoing issues;
- Experience with building stream-processing systems;
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase;
- Experience with RDBMS’s like Oracle and MySQL;
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks.
- graduate in quantitative scientific, engineering and/or mathematical discipline ((Mathematics generally, Statistics/Probability, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Experimental Psychology, Chemistry, etc.) –– demonstrable deep knowledge in quantitative principles;
- significant experience working closely with business subject matter experts (SME) to achieve business outcomes;
- 3-4 positive, demonstrable business outcomes resulting from work done;
- some experience in contributing to data monetization strategy;
- able to appreciate business questions, not just the science;
- have generated significant IP (internal/proprietary, patents, academic or business journal publications);
- some experience managing at least 3 people for any given project;
- comfortable with significant travel when needed;
- personable / experience with direct customer interactions;
- experience in startup culture.
What's in it for you?
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programmes;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Python