Ciklum CTO Office is looking for a talented Senior Data Scientist in Minsk to join the big team.
The team is working closely with R&D Department on innovative solutions for entire Ciklum and its clients.
Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems, build recommendation systems.
- Leading/taking part in the different projects depending on the clients need and developing internal Data Science expertise within the CTO office;
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques;
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods;
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis;
- Using modern approaches to Data analysis and visualizations that provides business problems solutions.
- Advanced working proficiency in languages relevant to modern analytics / data science / big data, such as Python, Ruby, R, SaS, Scala, Java, Matlab,… Preferable will be R and python;
- Very good to advanced working proficiency in one language relevant to modern analytics / data science / big data, such as Python, Ruby, R, SaS, Scala, Java, Matlab,…;
- Experience in data modeling / analysis in small and big data contexts;
- Experience in distributed computing / database contexts (e.g., mapreduce in Hadoop environment);
- Understanding of true model validation, p-value and equivalent;
- Basic exposure to AI, machine learning or non-parametric concepts;
- Experience in business context;
- Previous experience of data processing that produced positive, measurable business outcome;
- Strong experience in SQL;
- Hands on experience with noSQL databases;
- Understanding of true model validation, p-value and equivalents, understanding of technique-independent concepts (e.g., curse of dimensionality, bias-variance trade off, ensembling, etc.);
- Solid understanding of basics in probability and statistics;
- Good knowledge and exposure to AI, machine learning or non-parametric concepts.
- Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility;
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills, both toward co-programmers and project manager;
- Being committed to timely delivery of quality results;
- Innovative in his/her work;
- Knowledge seeking, updated with regards to latest SDK and technological directions in general;
- Documenting his code and general functionality.
- Graduate in quantitative scientific, engineering and/or mathematical discipline (Mathematics generally, Statistics/Probability, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Experimental Psychology, Chemistry, etc.) –– demonstrable deep knowledge in quantitative principles;
- Significant experience working closely with business subject matter experts (SME) to achieve business outcomes;
- Experience in contributing to data monetization strategy;
- Ability to appreciate business questions, not just the science;
- Have generated significant IP (internal/proprietary, patents, academic or business journal publications);
- Track record in innovation / expertise is data engineering;
- Some experience managing at least 3 people for any given project;
- Comfortable with significant travel when needed;
- Personable / experience with direct customer interactions;
- Very entrepreneurial by nature, experience in startup culture including working on an onshore/offshore model.
What's in it for you?
- Career growth opportunities;
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: modern analytics / data science / big data, such as Python, Ruby, R, SAS, Scala, java, matlab, … Preferable will be R and python;