AppXite is part of Atea Group. Due to the extensive development plans of AGS in Minsk, Belarus, we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team!
Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,504 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications.Atea had revenue of approximately 2,9 million EUR in 2014 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Project: Implementation of Cloud B2B E-Commerce platform for Cloud Services sales and management.
Due to the extensive development plans of AppXite in Minsk, Belarus, we are inviting new professionals to join our growing team!
Main tasks and duties:
Support business in implementation of technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Gather and document business requirements from key product stakeholders
- Define product acceptance criteria based on business requirements
- Define requirements towards User Interface based on business requirements and communicate them to Web Designer
- Get approval from Product Owner on the business requirements
- Review and approve functional test cases, test plan, Minimal Acceptance Test plan
- Perform product new functionalities acceptance test
- Provide input to test automation team on overall ongoing system acceptance tests
- Gather, investigates and formalizes the requirements
- Create and rank the features and acceptance criteria
- Manage local development workflow and testing plan
- Test and accept the features
- Design the input to test automation team based on overall ongoing system acceptance tests
- Write and update the documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, resolve issues, search for alternatives, and provide recommendations
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in business analysis
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle is required.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- High-skilled colleagues and the most interesting product on global market
- Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
- Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
- Ability to work in product international company
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Технологии: business analysis, Manual testing, English
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced