Due to the extensive development plans of AppXite in Minsk, we are inviting new professional – Quality Assurance Specialist with Business analyst functions to join our growing team!
AppXite is part of Atea Group. Atea is the leading Nordic and Baltic supplier of IT infrastructure with approximately 6,504 employees. Atea is present in 90 cities in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. Atea delivers IT products from leading vendors and assist its customers with specialist competencies within IT infrastructure services with its approximately 3,700 consultants and 7,500 technology certifications. Atea had revenue of approximately 2,9 million EUR in 2014 and is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange.
Project: Implementation of Cloud B2B E-Commerce platform for Cloud Services sales and management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, resolve issues, search for alternatives, and provide recommendations
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in business analysis
- Fluency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle is required.
= From 4+ years of experience as QA specialist.
- Experience with TFS / Visual Studio Online, SharePoint, Azure would be beneficial
Main tasks and duties:
- Implement tests on all test levels, execute and log the tests, evaluate and document the results
- Design and implement manual tests
- Plan and coordinate the layout of the functional test phases and test cycle
- Gather, investigates and formalizes the requirements
- Create and rank the features and acceptance criteria
- Managing local development workflow and testing plan
- Test and accept the features
- Design the input to test automation team based on overall ongoing system acceptance tests
- Write and update the documentation
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
- High-skilled colleagues and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
- Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
- Ability to work in product international company
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 4 года
- Технологии: Manual testing, business analysis, English, Azure, C#
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced