Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
We have an amazing opportunity for an extraordinary recruiter who wants to be a part of the team that is changing the world!
Qualified candidate will
possess the following skills and attributes
• At least 2 years of recruiting experience
• Extensive, proven relationships in the Minsk market
• Self-motivated, disciplined, and ambitious person with a positive attitude and first-class work ethic; willing to do what it takes to drive company growth
• Masterful at using networking or social media techniques
• Driven to take the time and initiative to learn about our needs beyond the required technical skills, and deliver candidates who possess the necessary soft skills, personality, and organizational fit to thrive and succeed within the company
• Building deep partnerships with Technical Managers to understand their team's hiring needs, capabilities and knowledge requirements/gaps, business, and team dynamics. This is not a key-word matching exercise
• Ability to successfully manage each candidate you contact from start to finish by utilizing superior intuition, judgment and creativity in negotiating with and closing the candidate
• Developing sourcing strategies and research methods that are successful in attracting viable candidates through methods such as web sourcing,
• Boolean searches, candidate referrals, social networking, etc.
• Identifying, attracting, screening and securing top talent candidates, (both passive and active) for a variety of skill and experience levels
• Assisting our HRM with various projects and perform HR-related duties, as required
• At least Upper-Intermediate English
• Boundless love for people
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)