We specialize in Computer vision, machine learning, neural networks, AI and AR. We work on the way cars are driven and change the way people move around cities and explore our world. We develop a self-driving car.
Joining us as a Software Engineer, you'll play a key role in one of the aspects of self-driving car development. You'll bring your experience and skills to our exciting project within a competent, cross-functional, passionate and self-organized team.
We are looking for smart, fast learning team players who are driven by the idea of self-driving car development.
As a Software Engineer at MapData team, you will be responsible for the product development for a self-driving car. Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing clean, fast code to implement new features;
- Designing and implementing new features;
- Release management: planning, ensuring quality, feedback gathering, etc.;
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience in software development;
- Experience in neural computer vision;
- Proven proficiency in languages C++\Python;
- Knowledge about algorithms, data structures and API design experience;
- Passionate about programming; strong focus on performance aspects;
- Experienced in overall software engineering process, i.e. analysis, implementation, test and documentation;
- Readiness for technical challenges and excellent analytical skills;
- Creative, resourceful and innovative problem solver;
- Excellent team player with the ability to work within a collaborative environment;
- Good communication skills in English, both written and spoken.
We are creating a very strong team of professionals able to solve complicated and interesting tasks. We will provide appropriate working conditions. Salary above the market, really good office in the city center and others.
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)