Sr. QA Automation Engineer
will join one of the new projects of our well-known client in financial domain. This person should be a client facing leader, technically savvy and can act as a trusted advisor who understands broader IT enterprise architecture. You will have the ability to influence the project.
- Develop automated scripts based on features of the applications. Write advanced automated scripts using Microsoft Visual Studio C#;
- Develop new and refine existing QA processes, tools, and testing infrastructure to enhance quality and productivity;
- Evaluates and enhances standards, technologies and approaches working closely with the QA manager. Researches solutions and/or tools that will provide further value to the organization;
- Must have working knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, industry standards, and best practices in automation;
- Experience with TFS for test and defect management;
-Experience developing automated test suites for server API/web services testing(REST/SOAP).
Experience & Skills:
- Technical experience requires knowledge of C# coding, proficiency with databases and writing complex SQL queries, and .NET technologies;
-Knowledge of Spec Flow or related behavior driven development (BDD) tools is a plus;
- Requires a strong team player and individual contributor with the ability to be effective working with cross-functional teams and departments; escalation point and mentor for department staff members;
- Superior quality assurance and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of web-based technologies and products; proven background with test scripts and automation tools;
- Experience in day-to-day operations of a quality assurance and test environment with the ability to explain automation concepts to cross functional teams, requiring effective communication skills.
Tech Stack: .NET / C#, TFS, Angular front end, RESTful services for platform play.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: .NET, QA, qa automation