Hi, we welcome motivated professionals to join us within the position of Junior QA Automation engineer!
iTechArt Group is one of the fastest growing companies in the segment of engineering software solutions for the leading companies from the USA and Western Europe.
We tell you about small startups from Silicon Valley with high technical expertise and giant companies from Fortune 500.
Our goal is to build a company that has everything to ensure that employees of iTechArt can realize their potential, ambition and family goals: good compensation, continuous training of new technologies and diverse of projects, ability to travel and collaboration with world leading technology companies.
Working at iTechArt - is an opportunity to participate in the testing and development of web and mobile applications together with our professional team.
Our interests in testing are specialized in: Finance, Wealth Management, Healthcare and Insurance, Online Education, E-commerce, Social Networking.
- Technical higher education (senior students are also eligible)
- Knowledge and understanding principles of OOP, the ability to implement OOP in code
- Knowledge of Java or C# and etc.
- Understanding of QA Automation process in projects
- English Pre-Intermediate+ is a must
- Previous training in testing is an advantage
- Career development plan: professional and salary reviews
- Individual staffing plan: opportunity to choose the project according to your professional abilities
- Hard and soft skills training, English courses in office
- Medical, Sport and Family care
- A-class office in the City center (Comfortable office facilities for development team (mini-kitchen, spacious, well-equipped workstations)
- Discount program
Don't miss a chance to join the team!
Требования к кандидату
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Pre-Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)