Who we are
WorkFusion makes AI-driven RPA software that creates and manages software robots for knowledge work.
• Winner of The AIconics Best Application of AI in Financial Services 2018
• Winner of CFO Innovation Award for Excellence in Finance Automation 2017
• Named to CBI Insight 2018 AI 100 2018
• Top placement on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 2017
What we do
WorkFusion creates technology that makes economies work. The rapid rise of AI and automation, along with the changing roles of people in the workforce, have created both complexity and opportunity for individuals, businesses and entire countries. Our company’s purpose is to reduce this complexity and help our customers exploit the opportunity through products that pair people with intelligent software robots.
WorkFusion is headquartered on Wall Street in New York City with teams throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia.
WorkFusion is looking for a Middle/Senior Software Engineer to join our High Availability Squad in Minsk. The position will involve designing and implementation of features for our core product using architectural patterns which allow uninterrupted application operation under high load, unexpected or disaster conditions.
You will be working in a highly focused, self-sufficient full-stack team dedicated to transform our set of software applications in direction of enterprise and cloud-native requirements.
Frameworks and tools we use
Spring Framework/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud, React, Zookeeper, Hashicorp Vault, RabbitMQ, Hazelcast, Apache Mesos/Marathon, MSSQL, Linux/Windows OS, Docker, AWS, Ansible, ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana, Minio, Nginx, Tomcat
• Rearchitect existing applications and services to support high availability and scalability requirements
• Learn and apply engineering best practices to make our product stand out in the market
• Participate in code reviews, implementation of CI pipelines, test scenario automation and correct environment provisioning
• Research and apply latest developments in evolutionary architecture
• Leverage fitness function-driven development to ensure optimal level of operability and resiliency of product features
• Java knowledge with 3+ years of production experience
• Background of DI and ORM frameworks
• Experience with databases, web servers and message queues
• Understanding of system design patterns and code quality best practices
• Previous exposure to distributed systems or aspiration to grow in this area
• Hands-on experience with Linux/Windows operating systems
• Intermediate+ level of the English language
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in modern separate office building with a private parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your resume through our website https://bit.ly/2Roa708
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 3 года
- Технологии: java
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)