Bamboo Group is an Estonian software consulting company creating designs and secure software for automotive companies and smart city world.
We are looking for a sales manager to join our development center in Minsk (Belarus). You will be a part of a professional sales team selling our specialized design and software development services to automotive companies and those working in mobility domain.
OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) and companies from the mobility industry are known to be very closed and do not let new players come without trust or references. To speak to those businesses on an equal footing, every team member of Bamboo Group must build personal expert image and contribute to company’s credibility and expertise. It goes beyond services knowledge to convincing prospects with industry news, research, and subject matter expertise. It’s about demonstrating business acumen so clients trust the services and values you recommend. It’s about providing thought leadership that stimulates conversation and improves credibility. It’s about presenting value to effectively differentiate our services from the competition.
You must have:
- Fluent English;
- At least 2 years of outsourcing IT services sales experience;
- Confident CRM user.
Huge benefit if you are:
- HubSpot CRM user;
- Photoshop/Sketch user;
- InVision user;
- LinkedIn sales navigator user;
- Understand UX design principles;
- Can create and sketch product concept;
- Can create presentation.
- Generate leads: Events and conferences, Linkedin Sales Navigator;
- Nurture leads
- Gather client’s requirements and objectives;
- Create initial service vision/concept to match client’s 'pain points' and requirements;
- Communicate client’s requirements to the team of designers and developers;
- Support development team with additional information required for estimation;
- Prepare proposal including scope, estimation, timelines, deliverables, etc.;
- Give presentation to client communicating our solution benefits and values.
- Write industry related blog posts (one per Q);
- Create/Share industry specific post on LinkedIn (one per month);
- Participate in company design projects as a consultant (one per Q).
Our benefits package includes:
- Comfortable office in Minsk (gym, coffee, games);
- Relocation to Tallinn opportunities;
- A Laptop;
- 3 international IT conferences/exhibitions every year for lead generation;
- Official salary;
- Business communication language is English;
- Corporate holidays (2 times a year).
If you are up to the challenge we are looking forward to getting your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: sales