InData Labs is a data science and big data engineering services company. Our main focus lies on machine learning and deep learning solutions, as well as building high-load data processing systems.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you will provide technical vision and strategy for our data science projects. In this role you will translate unstructured, complex business problems into an abstract mathematical framework, set clear tasks for the data science team, and provide technical mentorship to the data scientists.
- Consulting potential customers on data science solutions implementation into their products
- Being in charge of the projects as a technical team leader
- Review of the ongoing projects, evaluation of technical approaches (solutions), improvement suggestions
- Participation in building a data science team
- Participation in R&D work (optional)
- Mentoring in InData Labs educational programs (optional).
- At least 5 years of production experience (both engineering and data science)
- Senior level in programming (either Python or Java). However, desire to work with Python is a must
- Hands on experience with RDBMS (any of Postgres, MySQL, etc.)
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithms
- Deep knowledge with real projects experience in any of the following:
- Machine Learning and predictive analytics
- Statistical modeling/ data mining
- Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- English: intermediate +
- C++ experience (nice to have)
Join our team of world class data scientists and data engineers, and challenge yourself with some of the most pressing analytics and engineering tasks of modern times!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Технологии: data science, machine learning, RDBMS, data mining, artificial intelligence, NLP, COMPUTER VISION
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Elementary
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)