Marketplace Group is in charge of the key component of Programmatic Direct ecosystem focused on the discovery, buying and management of inventory. We are a team of bright and motivated professionals. Our team consists of backend and frontend engineers, manual and automation QA engineers, a product owner and a team manager. We use agile methodologies and enjoy employing cutting edge software engineering processes to build reliable, maintainable and scalable solutions.
Our solution is a single-page application based on Backbone.js, Marionette.js, Handlebars.js, underscore.js, LESS, Gulp. Recently, we've initiated migration to React according new UX strategy. Scala and Scala libraries are used to build backend. We are moving toward micro-services architecture (all new development as micro-services, splitting monoliths). In our environment, we are highly dependent on API (REST, Swagger). MongoDB is our data storage along with RabbitMQ for messaging. Puppet and Ansible are employed for handling configuration management and releases.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, testing, deploying, monitoring and maintaining products and services
- Building scalable high load systems
- Initiating and handling technical designs and complex application features
- Focusing on value delivery for customer
- Contributing to the full stack: from storage to service to frontend
- Collaborating with, learns from, and mentor teammates
- Working closely with other teams to determine interdependencies
- Optimizing the efficiency of development workflows
- Working closely with and incorporating feedback from product management, client support team, UI/UX designers, and IT Engineers
- Applying best practice defined by different functional areas (Architecture, Quality, Security, Product Management, Project Management)
- 3+ years of experience in building distributed applications and services
- Clear understanding of high availability, high performance, and high security
- Extensive knowledge of Java/Scala, DevOps, SQL and NoSQL
- Extensive experience with the HTTP protocol
- Experience in development and maintenance of RESTful API
- Experience with project design, coding and release to customers
- Experience with Agile development, including continuous integration, continuous deployment and coding for automated testing
- Proficiency in Linux environment
- Upper-intermediate English
Nice to have
- Experience in building solutions according to micro-services architecture principles
- Experience with OAuth
- Knowledge of algorithms and probabilistic data structures
We care for our employees and offer
- Work in the team of super-professional engineers in the atmosphere of ongoing technological challenge.
- Professional development, including internal and external trainings, paid conferences and seminars, Adform library (full of professional and personal development books).
- Top and newest working environment: comfortable office near metro, equipped work place, fully-stacked kitchen with snacks, tea, coffee and fruits, friendly leisure zone and etc.
- Generous employment benefits: extensive health insurance, English classes two times a week, sport and wellness compensation, formal and informal awards, gifts (wedding and child birth), surprises for birthdays, Kudo box (an easy way to thank your colleagues with a small gift) and etc.
- Job trips (opportunity to visit colleagues in other Adform offices) and visa support.
- Active corporate life with team buildings that are inspired by team creativity and ideas and company events (Summer Festival, Christmas Party, Hackathon Days, UnConference and much more).
More about us
Adform is the leading independent and open full stack advertising technology platform that encompasses data, creativity and trading into one seamless enterprise product suite servicing media agencies, trading desks and advertisers.
All of our products are modular and easily inter-operate with all other point solutions used throughout the digital advertising ecosystem.
Adform was founded in Denmark in 2002 and is one of the worldís largest private and independent advertising technology companies. With offices in 18 countries, Adform has more than 780 employees globally throughout Europe, North America and APAC.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Scala, Akka
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки