Appxite is looking for a new team member to fulfill the position of DEVELOPMENT TEAM MANAGER.
Appxite is part of the Atea Group, the leading Nordic IT infrastructure company and the 2nd largest in Europe.
- To manage local development team and ensure delivery according to agreed deadlines and business requirements set by Product owner
- In close cooperation with CEO working on communicating overall company strategy, arranging local team-building events.
- Working in close cooperation with CTO to ensure latest technology trends are investigated, knowledge sharing performed and factilitiated in local team.
- Working in close cooperation with Product Owner and Business Analyst to ensure all business requirements, acceptance criteria and business needs are documented, communicated, followed-up and implemented.
- Managing daily duties, task assignments, absence calendar, competencies, appraisals, salary reviews, hiring and dismissal formalities as well as performing other necessary management tasks to ensure operation of local development team.
- Ensuring corporate policies, development process, quality criteria, communication routes and other daily rules and routines are followed by every team member in required quality and response time.
- Helping Product owner in making decisions towards different user experience, feature and workflow options to facilitate balanced business outcomes in given time, budget, quality, legal and other constraints.
- Fluent English
- Experience in management and half in development.
- Good communicator and coordinator, strong analysis skills
- Understanding of Azure Cloud technology
- Strong proficiency with C# .NET and MS Visual Studio
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server
- Using "Thinking outside of the box" approach as daily practice
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- An opportunity to join fast paced, quickly growing company
- Endless training opportunities
- Constant flow of challenges in investigating new technology and building clever solutions on top
- Great and motivated colleagues in an international environment
- Numerous possibilities to grow professionally in your own pace
If you want to join our team, please submit your CV!
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 6 лет
- Технологии: Team Management, agile, development, Azure, .NET, C#, English
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced