We’d love to meet our Tech Support engineer!
We are creating a changing the world ride-sharing service, which is based on a principle of a sharing economy looking forward to become a service of the self-driving cars, and we need your support for coming it true!
Technical Support team is involved in all the stages of the development process, that is from creating tech specs to deploying the application, from the business needs to a released product.
The Tech Support team is dealing directly with all development teams, customer support and business office directly:
- All parts of Juno service (iOS and Android applications, web systems and server side)
- Support issues and tickets (Zendesk, RingCentral)
- Data analysis (Mixpanel, Crashlitycs, RapidMiner)
- Tons of logs (Kibana)
- Production servers (Amazon)
- DataBase dumps (Mysql)
- Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Marketing tools (MailChimp)
- Customer communication tools (SendGrid, Twilio)
If you have an experience in one of the stages and know everything about how to ask the right questions for receiving accurate answers, please, contact us to become a part of Tech Support Juno team!
We expect from you:
- Intermediate level of written and conversational English
- At least 1 year or experience in software development team, quality assurance Testing or technical support team
- Technical background
- Inquiring mind, determination to see things through, and the creativity to uncover new sources of information
- Knowledge of card processing, payment fraud prevention/ detection techniques will be a big advantage
Terms and team:
Juno R'n'D is the team of 100 engineers taking care of iOS and Android clients, server side and web, making our service a high-quality engineering solutions. Well, you've probably heard a lot about us already.
Our offer includes high salary and legal stock options of Juno for all the employees. We consider easygoing and self-motivated engineers to create self-organised agile R&D environment that has already successfully attracted the best engineers in Minsk.
How to apply:
That's very easy! Just send us a Motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Here is an article about how we started https://dev.by/lenta/juno-lab-...
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: Technical Support, Support Level 2, Support Engineer, support, PL/SQL, sql, English, MySQL, Python, bash
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки