Who we are
WorkFusion is a software robots company. We use AI to help large companies do with technology what they did before with people.
• 3rd among Top 10 FinTech Companies to Watch in the World
• 2015, 2016 SIIA CODIE Award winner
• 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in Smart Machines
• Highest in Vision and Capability for RPA according to Everest Group
• Forrester top 10 hot AI Technologies
What we do
Imagine the expanse of human talent within a mega-bank, a huge insurance company or a giant healthcare organization: 20,000 super smart people spend half of their days hunting for information, categorizing and extracting documents, PDFs and websites, and keying the bits that matter into a structured format like an Excel spreadsheet. It’s drudgery, and it saps their capacity for more creative, revenue-generating work. Born of a research project at MIT CSAIL, we’ve built a platform that unobtrusively watches their efforts, finds patterns in huge volumes of data, and uses robotics and machine learning to automate the routine work. The smartest companies in every major industry use WorkFusion to improve workforce engagement, drive operational agility, and improve customer service.
To power our next stage of growth, we are hiring a world-class, data-driven “pipeline” marketer turn our strategy into demand-gen action.
Our winning candidate will grow and manage a global team and a budget, report to and collaborate with our Director of Demand Gen to determine execute strategy and track KPIs, and support all facets of demand generation for the company.
• Execute marketing strategy and demand generation plan through various channels and tactics
• Measure and optimize the plan through a relentless focus on web analytics, and the marketing and sales funnels
• Own day-to-day operations of the MarTech stack – including existing and new tools
• Optimize the website for lead capture and conversion
• Work with our internal creative and product marketing resources and agency partners to help create the right assets to fill our selected demand gen channels
• Develop a deep understanding of the needs of the customer and how, when and where they consume information and media.
• Help achieve aggressive success metrics
• Fluent English – both oral and written
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a “demand generation,” “revenue marketing,” or “pipeline marketing” role
• Outstanding analytical, project management, and prioritization abilities
• Takes initiative and thrives with autonomy as well as collaboration
• The ability to work cross functionally with Product, Sales and the Executive team
• Deep understanding and passion for marketing best practices and technologies
• An excellent communicator; both written and oral
• Experience managing vendors, and a team of five or more direct reports
• Positive, upbeat, enthusiastic attitude
• Knowledge of an interest in AI/machine learning is a bonus
• BA/BS degree with strong academic record, MBA preferred
• Smartest people in the industry and the most interesting product on Belarusian market
• Comfortable working environment and ample workspace in a new cottage-style office with a parking lot
• Competitive salary and participation in the shares of the company (stock options)
• Comprehensive social benefits package, including:
o Health insurance covering all the best med centers for you and your family
o Sport expenses compensation
o Fresh fruit in the office
o Professional and English trainings
o Team activities
o 100% paid sick leave and 25-day paid vacation
To apply please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 5 лет
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Advanced