Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Senior Account Manager to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer stakeholders;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Identify and grow opportunities within own area of responsibility and collaborate with other departments to ensure revenue growth;
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- 3+ of experience in Account Management/Sales/Business Development or other related areas;
- Experience in the IT services industry;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying close attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to quickly get along with new people and resolve conflicts.
- Sales experience 1+ year;
- Experience of living/studying in an English-speaking country.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: Account management