Apalon is a leading mobile development company. The unique blend of technology and art that make up the company’s DNA, enables Apalon to deliver unrivaled products. Apalon's portfolio includes award-winning titles such as Pimp Your Screen, Weather Live, My Alarm Clock, Calculator Pro and more. Apps by Apalon have earned massive recognition of 200+ MLN users, received numerous prestigious awards, and have been featured by Apple, Google, Amazon, Samsung, as well as world's leading press.
Apalon is looking for Data Analyst to join our Business Intelligence and Analysis team.
- Assist in developing Life Time Value (LTV) Models;
- Validate outputs of the models;
- Pull, analyze and interpret product, marketing data;
- Validate raw data, make sure that it’s reliable and clean;
- Set up tracking and reporting for new products;
- Establishing analytics and decision support capability that enables product teams to grow business;
- Analysis of various special projects, the impact of releases (i.e. impact to data integrity) and handle audits of BI owned metrics and reports;
- Set up and interpret A/B tests;
- Make up events and analyze in-app user behavior, advice on product improvement.
- A degree in Math, statistics, computer science or economics;
- Excellent data analysis skills (2+ years of BI/Analytics experience);
- Experience working with databases, manipulating, summarizing and analyzing data;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent knowledge of math and statistics;
- At least one year of experience with Tableau;
- Strong ability to prepare and present data;
- Highly organized and rigorous thinker, a detail oriented individual;
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and coordinate among multiple departments;
- Must absolutely be a quick learner, able to work independently, and multitask;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must;
- Upper-Intermediate verbal and written English (for direct communication with our US based BI team by phone and email);
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse processes, knowledge of SQL is a plus.
What we offer:
- You will be working on the most compelling digital products used by millions of people throughout the world every day;
- A high level of compensation and excellent opportunities for supplemental income (an extensive system of bonuses and product royalties);
- Professional growth – fully paid bookings for conferences and seminars in the country and abroad, company-paid certifications, specialized literature, in-house training;
- Extensive employment benefits – English language classes, medical insurance, gym membership, corporate gifts on special occasions;
- Comfortable work and living – downtown office, modern equipment, a comfortable office chair for everyone from day one, snacks and other niceties. Corporate parties, office events, poker games, and a lot of other perks.
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: tableau, R, Python, sql
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда)