The Business Analyst will work with the client staff and EIS Group onshore / offshore delivery resources, Program and Product Management to document business cases & solutions and create requirement specifications for EIS application suite of software. S/he will learn EIS products, establish a critical path for requirements gathering based on priority and interdependencies; manage and coordinate business analysis in one or more functional areas; document business process specifications and functional requirements and communicate them to delivery team for development; advise the client on how best to utilize the EIS Base system functionality to avoid customizations; and support the documentation for all business activities.
- Leverage insurance domain knowledge and work with clients on a project to understand their business needs and to resolve business issues; conduct discovery sessions, create blueprints and specifications; assist application architects in project effort estimations; translate blueprints and specs into lower-level Agile artifacts, manage changes to all artifacts and work with delivery teams to implement. Develop themes, epics and user stories. Secure development/QA sign-off of user stories. Secure client approval and sigh-off.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to identify and document functional requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system specifications. Evaluate existing EIS applications, which could address client requirements and develop recommendations where appropriate.
- Participate in development of repeatable processes and methodologies that will be used in client implementations of EIS products, from discovery to post-deployment stages.
- Lead a team of BA’s, and collaborate with solution architects, to resolve system analysis and architectural issues. Take full responsibility for requirements quality from gathering (working with client) through implementation (working with development and QA).
- Work with EIS Group product management and technical resources to identify solutions to client requirements using existing EIS configuration mechanisms.
- Understand and analyze regulatory information to determine impact on system and ensure quality of system changes throughout the cycle.
- Create, with the project manager, the project definition, summarizing all of the requirements gathered and defining the scope of the solution, including what is NOT in scope, help identify and mitigate project risks.
- Work with senior IT staff and Quality Assurance/Testing groups to expand and enhance test documentation (test plans, test cases, and test scripts) and test execution skills.
- Conduct user training and system demos.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Programmer-Analyst
- Experience with at least one standard Business Analysis tool preferred. Experience with object, process or data modeling is a strong plus. Basic knowledge of SQL required.
- Object-oriented application development or database programming experience is a plus.
- Experience with Agile project methodology and artifacts are a strong plus.
- Higher education in Mathematics/Engineering/Computer Science is required.
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements for a software project;
- Ability to understand complex business processes with excellent analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work independently; take initiative; take lead project roles; facilitate client work sessions; provide consultative recommendations to our team and the client;
- Working knowledge and understanding of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools;
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and communicate effectively to gain cooperation within a multi-disciplinary team; onshore/offshore experience, a plus;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; Upper Intermediate English is a must.
- Willingness to business trips
What we offer:
- Unique working environment
- High level compensation based on the regular performance reviews;
- 28 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Various social & team-building activities
- Free English lessons
А comfortable location not far from metro (m. Uruchye)
Требования к кандидату
- Опыт: 2 года
- Технологии: business analysis
- Иностранные языки: Английский — Upper Intermediate
- Дополнительно: Принимаются заявки от иногородних (при условии переезда), возможны командировки