Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced Mid JS Developer to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
Project: Platform is technologically advanced international network of online motorsports outlets featuring world-class digital distribution, video and interactive multimedia with news offices in 21 countries creating content in 14 different languages for racing fans in 235 countries, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Platforms generate 47 million page views from over 12 million visitors monthly, while our social outlets are followed by 1.8 million users in Facebook, 208K users in Twitter and 52K in Instagram.
The Motorsport.TV platform aims at being the ultimate international market leader in motor racing video content on the web, mobile devices, set-top boxes and other “TV everywhere” devices.
Technologies used: React.js, React Native, WebPack, Redux.
- Web development and HTML5/CSS experience;
- ReactJS/Redux good knowledge required;
- Hybrid mobile apps based on React Native (as a plus).
- NodeJS experience;
- MongoDB / MySQL / Postgre;
- Angular 2;
- Experienced with WebRTC;
- Experienced with unit testing.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.