Client's website: evrythng.com
EVRYTHNG’s Vision can be summed up in three words: Every Thing Connected. We’re called EVRYTHNG because we believe that every physical thing is coming to life digitally in some shape or form. We want to connect every physical thing to the Web with its own unique digital identity. We believe that trillions of new data connections – between things, people and digital services makes companies smarter and the experience of customers better, and helps the world build real-time, collective problem-solving capabilities at a time when it needs it most.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is forecast to create around $19 Trillion of economic value by 2020. EVRYTHNG is an enterprise IoT software company (backed by Cisco, Samsung, and others) dedicated to helping the world’s largest companies capitalize on this exciting business opportunity. EVRYTHNG’s IoT smart products platform enables consumer product manufacturers to make their products smart, interactive and trackable, for consumer engagement, service delivery, and supply chain efficiencies.
The company is based in the UK.
On behalf of EVRYTHNG, Ciklum is looking for Node.js Developer to join Minsk team on full-time basis.
We’re looking for a Node.js developer with a passion for high performance to shake up the way IoT applications are built. You will be writing plenty of code and involved in architecture decisions. You will help shape the project direction and be using continuous deployment within a genuinely agile team who are striving to deliver quality products to realistic timescales. You will also be encourage to explore new technologies / approaches to problems that need solving wherever possible.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds;
- Good understanding of server-side template languages;
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3;
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform;
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Be excited by all things Technology and IoT;
- Experience working within cloud-based/SaaS environments;
- Socially intelligent with excellent communication skills;
- Degree educated (BA/BS).
- Ability to work under pressure with strong multi-tasking and organisational capabilities;
- Ability to think logically and execute methodically, a creative solution-finder, technically and commercially credible, self-confident, able to work independently;
- An out-going persona who is willing to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced working environment;
- Analytically minded and able to draw conclusions when looking at data and creating reports;
- A good team player with excellent communication skills and a strong commercial focus.
What's in it for you?
- Regular business trips to UK;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
<p><strong class="section-name">About Ciklum:</strong><br>Ciklum
is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our
3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres
in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum's employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Требования к кандидату