Oxagile, a leading-edge full-cycle custom software development company, is looking for a proactive, experienced .Net Department Head to join our Minsk office.
You will work at the challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to high-profile clients across Europe and the United States brands such as Disney, JumpTV, Discovery, Google, Vodafone, etc.
- Distribution of people by project and load management;
- Opening of vacancies, hiring and dismissal;
- Coordination of key personnel work, information gathering, reporting, audit;
- Information support of key personnel;
- Conflict resolution;
- Facilitation and control of audit systems;
- Management of salaries and bonuses;
- Accounting and confirmation of holidays;
- Facilitation and control of training and mentoring systems;
- Monitoring the motivation of employees, holding personal meetings with key personnel.
Work with the budget/long-term:
- Management and accounting of the department budget, tracking of targets;
- Collection of information on sold hours;
- Ensuring the growth of the department, achieving the goals of the department.
Work with projects:
- Facilitation of audits and information support of projects;
- Distribution of RFP by performers.
Work with documents:
- Coordination of maintaining CVs of the staff up-to-date;
- Facilitation and control of work on updating the KB on the department processes.
- 3+ years of experience in team/department management (.Net technology is preferable);
- Ability to work in a team;
- A talent for motivating others;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Being able to adapt to challenging situations;
- A sense of responsibility;
- Ability to make decisions;
- Conflict management and problem solving skills;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
In Return, We Provide:
- Innovative long- and mid-term projects within the online video, real time communication, and programmatic advertising domains;
- Competitive salary;
- A clear, well-established, yet flexible project management process that is being constantly honed to help you succeed;
- Accessible management who understand the value of an open door policy and are driven to help solve problems quickly and constructively;
- A chance to work with world-renowned brands including Google, Discovery, Vodafone, and others;
- Perks and bonuses that include medical coverage, sports compensation, professional certification and training classes, a generous employee referral program, free coffee and snacks, and more;
- Flextime schedules;
- A modern, comfortable office facility just a stone’s throw away from the metro.
Требования к кандидату
- Технологии: .NET, Team Lead, project management